Tucson V6 4wd 2.7 problems whit transaxle

Hello to every one. After 4 months I notice problems whit gear and transaxle, start jumping from 3 to 4 gear whit terrible metal noise. After few days transaxle wont change in 4 gear.

After long 43 days they change complete transaxle whit new one. And all is going good for 35 days...

same problems, same mistake...NOW i going to give car back and order a new one VOLVO XC 90.

I was dissapointed in Hyundai and never again I buy it.

First to know-Tucson is very good car but problems never stops.

Branko from Slovenija

Reply to
Hong Kong