Turbonator???

I just happened to see the site for the turbonator, and I was wondering if anybody had any opinions about it. Does it/could it work? Is it worth it? Is it a scam? I am looking for a little more umph as I drive my car up some "hills" in Colorado. Will this help? Any advice would be great!

Reply to
dougcole27

Big scamola, dont waste your money.....

Reply to
Jody

Thanks! That was easy enough!

Reply to
dougcole27

Reply to
Jody

Reply to
Jody

I made a similar unit back in 1998 and installed it on my car and they do work to a certain degree on a carburated car but you do lose a lot of top end due to the obvious resistance created. the car would run out to 6500 rpm easy without it but struggled over

5500 with it in.

The hp increase they speak about is not peak power but low end power.

As far as a newer injected car go I cant imagine it does anything for it but half block your induction and slow you down in your vehicle in top end

save your m> I just happened to see the site for the turbonator, and I was wondering if

Reply to
Col

Thanks for all of the responses! I am a new Hyundai owner and I am still getting used to it!

Reply to
dougcole27