Turbonator???

I just happened to see the site for the turbonator, and I was wondering if anybody had any opinions about it. Does it/could it work? Is it worth it?
Is it a scam? I am looking for a little more umph as I drive my car up some "hills" in Colorado. Will this help? Any advice would be great!
Big scamola, dont waste your money.....

Thanks! That was easy enough!
just look up on google, much more negative than positive... if you could simply pay 69.00 a gain 30 hp, why do people pay arm and a leg for turbos,exhaust kits ... if it was only that easy... ive read it actually made gas milage go down cause its taking up space in your air passage (blockage) and how is the supposed turbine of air supposed to stay in shape all way through air system,. intkae etc...

treat her to a new air filter instead =)

I made a similar unit back in 1998 and installed it on my car and they do work to a certain degree on a carburated car but you do lose a lot of top end due to the obvious resistance created. the car would run out to 6500 rpm easy without it but struggled over 5500 with it in.
The hp increase they speak about is not peak power but low end power.
As far as a newer injected car go I cant imagine it does anything for it but half block your induction and slow you down in your vehicle in top end
save your money and pop a high flow air filter in (K&N http://www.knfilters.com/filtercharger.htm or similar)
your car will thank you
dougcole27 wrote:

Thanks for all of the responses! I am a new Hyundai owner and I am still getting used to it!