Tuscon

Anyone with any feedback on the V6 Tuscon?

We have had ours for 5 months now with not one complaint.
Dave
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:47:30 GMT, "Dave Dewar"

Mine is 5 months old, has almost 9000 miles and has been perfect. The gas mileage has gone up (cruise control and air conditioning drag it down) and I am getting about 26 mpg in mostly city driving.