Tuscon mp3 player sadness

I've only just decided to burn some mp3's for our 2007 Tucson which has the changer/mp3 player. Our regular cd's play fine but would love to put all of
them on just a few discs.
I've burnt 3 different brands of cd-r's, TDK, Maxell, Verbatim, on 3 different computers now. Finalized the cds. All kinds of mp3tracks from our cds made recently, and long ago.
Every disc gets a 'no support' message on the player in the car after it tries to read the disc. But, weirdly, I can scroll through every track in every folder and see the name, length, etc., of each song. But the second after I release the scan/track button 'no support' rears it's ugly head again.
Burning with Nero and once with xp media player(shudder). Just doing an iso file burn.
Am I burning incorrectly maybe? Discs play files fine on the computers.
You must burn them as a music disc. Most software comes with the feature. That way the "ini" file is included. The player needs this file in order to find the disc. I have 5 discs burned already with 120-200 songs on each.
unkadunk wrote:

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:44:43 GMT, Stu posted:

I burn mine as data disks. They work fine on my Sonata

If you chose music disks most burners convert them from mp3 to CD audio. Not good.

Sorry, my mistake that is correct. My memory is not as sharp as it use to be. It did take me a while to find a good program to make MP3 discs. The one I like is Acoustica MP3cd burner. It will level the volume of each track which is handy.
nothermark wrote:

I gave up and started re-ripping all the cd's, set Nero Express to 'music mp3 cd' to play in pc's, players, etc. First burn worked like a charm. Thanks! Have no idea what was wrong with the old cd's. They're in the trash now. :)
Did you make sure that the discs were "closed"....in that they were then read only and no more data could be added?....If they weren't closed, they wouldn't play in the car or CD player...
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website:

MP3s play fine on our 2007 Elantra. I use Nero, burning to FujiFilm CD-Rs on an HP dvd740.
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:48:51 -0600, Oleg Lego posted:

Oops! I meant 2007 Sonata.
Yup, burn them as a "data disc" and you'll be fine....They can also be CD-RWs as well.
Steve, 2006 Sonata LX, 18k
--
NW AZ home for sale in growing area near Laughlin, NV-

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rfs/370324491.html
they work fine as data in my '05 Santa Fe....