Ugrade to Auto Climate Control

I have a 2004 Sonata with manual climate control. The auto climate control units have been showing up on Ebay for less than $100. Would it be very feasible to replace the manual controls with auto controls? I
assume additional sensors, etc., would be required. Thanks.
Not feasible unless you're ready to spend a lot of money. You'll need several sensors and actuators as well. Consider money spent on this control head thrown away.
I've got a Santa Fe dash out at the moment. It has the electrical acuators on the heater box, so I may have been wrong about you needing the actuators. But it's still the case that you'll need several parts. You may also not have a wiring harness in the vehicle which will accomodate the electronic hvac controller.
Thanks for the info. The connectors on the back of the head units are different, but since the manual controls are electronic rather than vacuum or cables, I was hoping it would be an easy swap.
Trust me, the Hyundai Climate control sux. We have a 2002 Santa Fe that is always too hot or too cold or fogging up the windows (my 2002 XG350L did the same thing). I used to "reboot" my XG350L by disconnecting the battery every once in a while, and that fixed it for a few weeks but was a pain in the you know what....
PC wrote:

climate control in my 2004 sonata is silly. for example- ambient temperature says 59 degrees and the climate control is set to 74 degrees and it blows ice cold air at full blast. best thing about it is hit any button and it turns off so you can adjust it manually.