UK Hyundai Coupe

Hello,
My wife has just bought a Hyundai Coupe 2.0 Litre petrol. 2001 (United Kingdom)
Can anyone tell me what sort of alarm and more to the point imobilser is
likely to be fitted as standard if any.
We don't want to shell out for a Thatcham approved model if we don't have to.
Many thanks
David

Sorry I should have said it is the SE Spec