unlock drivers door only 2004 Sonata?

So I have a aftermarket (Crimestopper) car alarm. Unlocking the car with the remote unlocks all doors. My girlfriend and her sister have newer Hyundais with factory remote, and one press unlocks the drivers door only, then a second press unlocks the remaining doors. Is this possible on the 04 Sonata? I need to first find out if it's possible then I can contact the alarm / alarm dealer and see if they can tie it in on the aftermarker alarm.

Thanks :)

Reply to
Evan Platt

Your car is not equipped to enable such a function. You'd need to engineer a couple circuits and add a relay or two to make this possible.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Dang. I thought my previous 'stock' remote did that, but can't find it :(

Thanks.

Reply to
Evan Platt