Unusual Tyre wear?

Hi,

2007 Sonata 3.3L Auto The one front tyre shows some feathering on the inside edge only, and even wear on the opposing front tyre. What could be causing this?
Reply to
nick

Poor alignment. You may have hit a pot hole or something. I'd take it to a shop and have it fixed or the tyre will get even worse. Do not put a new tyre (or a tire) until repaired or the new one will wear unevenly also.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed is correct. On both my '07 Santa Fe's the original tires wore on the inside only. I had the dealer check the alignment and it was way off. So, new tires then a 4-wheel alignment and I'm cruising better.

Reply to
r.mariotti

+1
Reply to