UPgrading my audio system

anyone have a list or know where i can find one about an audio upgrade (better speakers, amp, sub, Stereo) for the 2006 hyundai v6 sonata and mabye the prices as well.

Check out Crutchfield. They have a "what fits my car" service where you select make, model and year and they show you what fits your car. Prices are a bit high but no tax and low shipping along with detailed instructions and included harness make up for the difference.
said:

everything you need (adapters, cables, tools) before you start. They also have really great 1-800 support to help you if you get stuck.
I would compare prices with the local superstores before you buy however, as they sometimes run 'free install' specials that are hard to beat.
Jon