Vibration from rear end of 2007 Sante Fe

Recently I noticed a vibration coming from the rear of my 2007 Sante fe at 95-120 kmh. Went to Dealer and he advised me that my wheel balance was the problem. Wheel Balanced and still vibration, he then advised me that my tires were the problem and replaced the OEM tires with Dunlops All season. This vehicle has 18 inch wheels (Aluminium Mags) They also performed a 4 wheel alignment. The vibration is still there. Any ideas what could be wrong besides dealer incompentence.

Reply to
hamish

It was resolved with a new wheel balance, do not understand how they did not do it right in the first place

Reply to
hamish

See last sentence in previous post. Lots of it around.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski