Volunteer mechanic(s) sought to moderate at HyundaiExchange site

HyundaiExchange / KiaExchange, enthusiast-based sites not affiliated with Hyundai or Kia wishes to add a forum for maintenance and mechanical questions. Before we do that, we are seeking one or more
qualified volunteers to moderate the forum.
The sites have recently added over 150 new members, a history of Hyundai Automotive, and a high mileage registry. Please e-mail moderatorsearch (at) thehyway.com if you are interested.
Thanks, GeoUSA, moderator www.HyundaiExchange.com