Warranty

Can someone tell me what warranty limitations there are with the purchase of a used Hyundai? For example if I buy an used 2003 Elantra with 50,000 miles,
how much warranty (if any) do I receive?
You get the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. You don't get the 10 year, 100,000 powertrain unless you are the original owner. So this 03 would have another 2 years or 10,000 miles left.