warranty problems

Has anyone had any problems with Hyundai refusing to pay for drive line problems on the 100,000 warranty? (OTHER THAN Clutch/flywheel problems? We've beaten that horse to death.)

Deck wrote:

I know my local Hyundai dealer (Lakeland Auto Mall) refuses to stand behind the warranty on automatic transmissions unless the fluid is changed every 30,000 miles.

According to the Hyundai service web site, fluid change is under "if necessary". so that is something to take up with Hyundai if the dealer is making his own rules.
">> Has anyone had any problems with Hyundai refusing to pay for drive

Are you fellows having drive train troubles with less than 100K miles on the car????? Please do tell.

My local Ford/Hyundai/Mazda/Isuzu Truck dealership (Lakeland Auto Mall) refuses to stand behind any of their vehicles. We bought a Mazda from them years ago and have learned that their customer service is the WORST. I loved filling out the "Customer Satisfactory Surveys" the manufacturers send out. I hope I personally lowered their over all score. I then bought a 06 Sonata from them but if I ever need service it will be from Brandon.
Rob

Service is the WORST and yet you go back?
wrote in message

Deal was better at Lakeland. Bought the car from them, will get service from somewhere else. I not to burn bridges.