Warranty transfer

I am selling my 2002 XG. It has about 84,000 miles on it. I purchased the warranty that takes some of the coverages besides the powertrain out to 100,000 miles.
How easy is it to transfer the warranty. I was reading the provisions in the warranty itself and it asked for notarized oddemeter reading and some other things, including a copy of one's service record. I have kept the service up, but don't have a record per se. I would think most of that would be on Hyundai's system through the dealer. They always seem to be able to bring things up about my vehicle.

You don't say who you purchased the extended warranty through. Makes it impossible for anyone to answer your question. Your only safe approach to this is to contact the warranty company directly.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net