Warranty trasfer questions

I am selling my 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe LX and I have some questions about the warranty. It looks like the Powertrain warranty is 5 years 60k miles for
the second owner, roadside continues for 5 years from date of first use for the second owner, Federal Emmsions stuff is good 8 years/80k miles (Catalytic converter, ECM, OBDII) other EPA 5years 60k miles for the second owner, antiperforation 5 years/100k miles for second owner, and Bumper to Bumper 5 years/60k miles for second owner. I got this from the Hyundai Website, so I think it is right but I want to be sure. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
Matthew Rebbert wrote:

owner, the 10 years/100k miles powertrain warranty does not.