We use HideDragon to protect our privacy!!! HideDragon Protected our Money!!!Use HideDrago to Quick Hide Window!

HideDragon description Quickly hide and unhide multiple windows using a hotkey HideDragon is a utility that allows you to quickly hide your desktop windows. You can hide any windows on your desktop easily by clicking the mouse's left and right keys together (or use the hotkey).

To resume these hidden windows whenever you like by re-clicking the mouse key (or hotkey), and those hidden windows will redisplay. The tray icon at the right bottom corner can also be hidden or be run in the background

Here are some key features of "HideDragon":

=B7 Click Mouse Middle Button Quick Hide Desktop Windows: To hide all windows (including all windows or specified windows) on the screen quickly, you can easily click mouse's middle buttons to prevent others from peeping at your privacy. ReClick Mouse Middle Button to show hieded window.

=B7 Hide tray icon, or specified program run to background: For any longtime private running programs, the users can make them run in the background by hiding any appointed tray icons and programs.

=B7 Disguise specifed window: Change specifed window's icon or title, when the window minimized, Let others think that other types of window. You can change windows' transparent too.

董大鹏