What company makes Sonata radios?

I have a model H270-290 AM/FM, tape and CD player that came out of a 2002 Sonata. I need to purchase the connectors & cabling that comes out of the radio and connects to the amplifier. Cannot get them from
Hyundai unless I purchase the entire main harness. Not only is this cost prohibitive but it is absurd. Same thing if I get them from a salvage yard. I'll make my own cabling but need the connectors.
Does anyone know who makes this radio?
Thanks much.
Hyundai Electronics, HEI.
Reason I asked was I had been told that Kenwood made radios for one of the Hyundai lines. Apparently not the one I need the connectors for though.
hyundaitech wrote:

bee man wrote:

The '04 Elantra GT came with a Kenwood radio/CD unit and it's clearly marked as such.

You mean the connector that looks like this:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-1FT2OdoHX5B/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g 3000&I0707301
that the radio plugs into?
Sounds like he needs the opposite of that plug
they are available from somewhere.....

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-1FT2OdoHX5B/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g 3000&I0707301
Thanks Shadow. You are right. I've got one now. See my reply to a@bc.
bee man
shadow wrote:

Thank you for looking. I found and purchased one of the connectors I need. It was similar to this one except it was # 71-7301. The connector was "female" rather than the "male" one you showed in the Crutchfield link.
The connector I need the most is the amplifier connector. There are two. One is a "female" 3 pin connector (small square) and an 8 pin, round DIN type connector. Both go to the amplifier required by the H290 Hyundai radio. This radio was not made by Kenwood.
Trying to find information on these connectors and this radio from Hyundai is like pulling teeth. No one seems to know or the data isn't available.
According to the label on the radio, it was made by Hyundai Electronics. Still trying to find a web page or US telephone number for them.
Thanks for your suggestion.
bee man