What is that on my Santa Fe

We've had our Santa Fe's for 3 years now and today discovered something on our dash. It is not referenced in the owner;s manual but is shown on the diagram. It is located above - maybe 1 1/2 inches - the ignition
and perhaps 1/2 inch to the right. Perhaps it is a light for the ignition or a sensor for the A/C???
Any one know?
The observant ones!
"Jim" <" "> wrote in message

Temperature sensor for the climate control