What is that on my Santa Fe

We've had our Santa Fe's for 3 years now and today discovered something on our dash. It is not referenced in the owner;s manual but is shown on the diagram. It is located above - maybe 1 1/2 inches - the ignition and perhaps 1/2 inch to the right. Perhaps it is a light for the ignition or a sensor for the A/C???

Any one know?

The observant ones!

Reply to
Jim

Temperature sensor for the climate control

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski