What is the TCS (abs) b/cuz the Light came on and off this morning on a 2001 hyu

What is the TCS (abs) b/cuz the Light came on and off this morning on a 2001 hyundai xg300 ? And my RPM was jumping up & down. Can anyone tell me if it's anti-brake system or What ?

Reply to
athompson35

"athompson35" wrote in news:73b2ccd86460e@uwe:

TCS is the traction control system, Antilock brakes and transmission, I believe. Were you slipping on something at the time?

Reply to
None of your business