what's the lowest i have to pay

I am going to be car shopping with a friend who is going to buy a new accent, what is the price I should be shooting for? I live in centeral pa. I currently pay 218 per month for 5 years (bought the extended warrenty)
for my 02. Thanks
Shop around in advance. My sister requested quotes from dealers via fax in 1997 when she purchased a new car, and she did this with significant success. Now, you could probably do this via internet. Don't be afraid to check prices at dealers which are not close enough for you to drive to in order to check prices. Realistically, you only need to go there to get the car and take it home.
To give you a little perspective, the price range at my company is as follows:
approx $10,000 -- 3dr GL 5 speed
up to
approx $11,800 -- 4dr GL Auto.
Happy hyunting.
You should be able to get a elantra GT auto for 12K-12.5K or less.....+TTL Both I and my niece have in the last 2 months. 1 Sedan / 1 Hatchback Elantras are reviewed a lot better than the 1-2K price difference should show.

try www.edmunds.com
Choose the car and options. It'll give back the invoice, MSRP and True Market Value. (TMV) The TMV is around $500.00 more than invoice and around $500.00 less than MSRP.
NOTE: These are US Dollars
--
Andrew D. Sisson

Go to local library. They have many books on dealing with dealers as well as car prices and reviews. Deal via the internet after you have selected the model and options. Good luck, Seamus J. Wilson