What's up?

Cathy,

What do you have in mind?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Oh Brian... you leave yourself sooooo wide open with a faux pas like this...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

kaboomie pulls up a lawn chair, pops a cold Diet Pepsi and passes out popcorn to all the other spectators...

Reply to
kaboom

Sorry about that, although I guess it provided a bit of entertainment. I was replying to an email and I must have been on the wrong account at the time. That explains why she never got the email. Worse than that, there's nothing nearly as exciting going on as what you had in your dirty little minds, we're just organizing an event for a kayaking club.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

well, you made my day anyway!! LOL

;-)

Shaman

Reply to
Shaman

**I thought you were talking about kayaking anyway :)

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom