What Type Of Scanner Are Folks Here Using

Just curious what everyone here uses to scan for codes.

--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Autozone
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:09:11 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
I used Autozone for a while and had good luck. This pass X-mass i went and bought http://www.davisnet.com/drive/products/drive_product.asp?pnum 21 So now I am my own big brother ;)
I will be the first to tell you it's overkill for the ave Joe/Jill BUT I have been looking at it for two or three years and I wanted one. I have had good luck overall with it and thought since my 97 Elantra has 152 K miles It would be usefull to have I am now tracking at code 0445 code with it.
I tried the $40 one from Harbor Freight and that worked on and off so I returned it. Walmart now has one for like $70 or so and that worked good to.
I had one of the carchips on another car, just the basic one, but loved it. I should have kept it when I sold the car.