What will be on Hyundai invoice ??

Hi,

When I'm doing the negotiating with the salesman, what items will be on the table? Thinking of buying an 09 Elantra GLS, with standard option package.

I can think of :

List Price $17,xxx I think.

Minus Hyundai Rebate $2000 until 6/1/09

Minus Dealer Rebate or "Incentive" $500 ???

Plus 6 % state tax (ouch ! )

Plus Title, Tags, Registration Fees ( $100 altogether ???)

Plus the Bull**** "doc fees" ??? I would just walk if the doc fees were more than $100 I think.

Plus Lots of tack-ons like rust-proofing, antiglare coatings on windows, etc etc. I'll just say no to these.

Are there any add on fees for "extra" warranty protection ???

What are the catches ? Have I left anything out ?

Thanks

Reply to
Noveau67

They may try to sell an extended warranty. Just say no to that also.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski