Whats the differences?

Whats the differences between between the 98 Accent and 2000 Accent 5sp 2dr hatch?
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

2000 has a full subframe under the engine compartment, 1998 does not.
Body styling will be different.
In my opinion, the 2000 is more solidly built.
How about engine tranny and electrics? I just bought a 2000 and have a chance to pick up a 1998?Will parts be interchangeable?
RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!
You'll probably find very little is interchangeable. The trannies are basically the same, but I don't know that they're exact. The final drive ratios may be different ot there may be other variations.