Wheel Interchange Chart

I have a set of non OEM rims that were on a 07 Hyundai Tiburon , is there a link to a chart that will tell what other makes these rims will fit.
thanks

It would help if we knew the size tires that had been mounted on them. Non-OEM could be still the same size or close, or it could be something light years away.