Wheel nut torque specs

Could someone tell me the torque spec for the front wheel nuts for the 07 Santa Fe, with 18in. wheels? Thanks.

You can find this sort of thing with a free account at www.hmaservice.com Lots of good information there.
1.. Tightening torque. Tightening torque Nm (kgf-m, lb-ft) :
88.3~107.9 (9~11, 65.1~79.6)
CAUTION When using an impact gun, final tightening torque should be checked using a torque wrench. 2.. Tightening order. Check the torque again after tightening the wheel nuts diagonally.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks for the info. The hmaservice site only works with Windows/Internet Explorer, and I have a macintosh. I love my mac but there are times that try my patience.