Where do I find the actual warranty??

Hello! I was wondering if there is any place I can actually find in PRINT what is covered under the 10/100000 warranty? I have been looking and it is so ambiguous, I feel as if I am trying to break a
secret code or something. I want to know what is covered and what is not.
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: : Hello! I was wondering if there is any place I can actually find in : PRINT what is covered under the 10/100000 warranty? I have been : looking and it is so ambiguous, I feel as if I am trying to break a : secret code or something. I want to know what is covered and what is : not. : : Thanks!
Easy, if it's working OK, it's covered ...
If it's BAD ... it ain't.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try your glove compartment. The car came with a detailed warranty book. If you don't have one, get if from a dealer.
Brian's on point here. Your warranty booklet that came with the car should specify. If you're not the original owner, you don't have the 10/100 warranty.
Here's a brief synopsis of what's covered -- the 10/100 warranty covers the powertrain only:
Internal engine and transmission components Engine and transmission gaskets Water pump Drive axles (not boots) Drive axle bearings Engine and transmission mounts.