Where is the door chime on the 2006 Sonata?

The door chime in my Sonata is obnoxious. I want to either disconnect it, or wrap it with tape to muffle it. I tried to just locate it but couldn't.. seems the sound comes from various places when I'm upside down
with my head in the pedals.
Can anyone tell me the direct approach to the darn thing?
Thanks!
Kiran

Some day I may get around to doing that also.
I saved this from a post last September. Thanks to cableguy3.
Guys, I took my center console out this afternoon to begin the installation of my Bluetooth Car Kit and the Tire Pressure Monitoring System I purchased. After removing the entire console, I found the Body Control Module or BCM (little black box directly underneath where the 12V accessory plug is) and saw little speaker holes in the top side of the BCM. I put my key in the ignition and sure enough it started chiming away...LOUDLY from that location!
I put a small piece of electrical tape over it to help mute the sound and make it more "pleasant" and it worked great! No more loud and annoying chime. There is no way to disable it or "cut" the leads as it is built-in to the BCM box and is not accessible so the best you can do is mute it.
It was very simple to do and I highly recommend it to those of you with 2006-2007 Sonata's that hate the loud chime.
The instructions to remove the center console can be found on the www.hmaservice.com website.
Good luck and enjoy!
Very cool. Thank you!
Kiran

Err, is it me or is the hmaservice.com site not working? I can browse the shop info but none of the images are displaying. I've tried it on two PCs. It's worked in the past. I even uninstalled IE7 to see if that was it, no luck.
Kiran

You need the viewer from Adobe. Go back to hmaservice and click on Site Requirements. It will link you to Adobe. IIRC it is SVG format or similar.

BTW: SVG is End Of Lifed by Adobe. They'll likely need to do Site mods to use some other solution. http://www.adobe.com/svg/eol.html

Ah, thank you. I downloaded the SVG viewer and now the images appear. Just installing the latest Adobe reader didn't do it.
Kiran