Where is the oil filter on 06 Hyundai Tucson ?

I looked for about 30 mins for the oil filter. The owners manual didn't help at all. So I called the dealer and they told me the 1st oil change was free, and my
salesmen should have told me so. I told them it took me 2 months to get the owners manual from him. I'm sure he should care less about the free oil change. When I get there they show me the coupon book they give out. They give free oil change if you get your services done there (plus 15% off). I guess its not a bad deal. Anyway I asked where the service guy where the oil filter was. He got a real attitude and told me under the car. I said you mean you have to get under the car. He said yeah. I said I looked under the car. He said there is a plate you have to remove 1st. I said oh no wonder I could not find it. I said what is there like 4 screws holding it in like the cover on the motor? He said no I think there is 6 . and with that he drove my Tucson in for service. I can't believe the attune of the Hyundai people. It started with the sales guy and now the service dept. So needless to say I won't be taking my Tucson back there. So does anyone know anything about the plate I have to take off to get to the oil filter? Thanks .
On my Santa Fe it is right of center and has 2 10mm bolts holding it in place. On mine the oil will drip on the splash pan when you remove the filter unless you divert it somehow. I fashioned a deflector from a plastic bottle and it works OK. Al

Arold "Al" Green
Unfortunately, the Tucson is a little more involved than the Santa Fe. There are 5 12mm bolts you'll need to remove and two plastic retainers. Then the under cover will come off. Once off, you'll be able to clearly see the filter.
I'm sorry your dealer doesn't really care about customer service. If there's another dealer locally, you might try them.

hold door panels on? Do they break as easy as the door clips? Thanks

They're retainers with an outer portion that has four fingers and a screw that threads in and spreads out the fingers.