WHere on the (2002) SantaFe do i find the Paint Codes ?

Id like to get some Bumper aerosol paint , but, i dont know the Paint Code to it. Is there a stamp on the vehicle with this info on it ? Thanks.
Featured Best Seller Book : "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist" (a fair appraisal of what Atheists DO believe in for their worldview). Address:http://www.impactapologetics.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P ____________________________________________

The paint code will be on the tag that contains all of the other vehicle specifications codes. I don't know where that is located on a SantaFe, but common places on other vehicles include, inside the glove box, on a door jam, in the spare tire area, or under the hood. The dealer will easily be able to point out the paint code to you. As well, most good suppliers of paint for aftermarket autobody shops will be able to point it out, as can any body shop.
You should probably seek out one of these sources as the codes are typically quite cryptic and if you are not terribly familiar with these things, you'd just be frustrated figuring it out on your own.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net