1. A single woman whos 49 years old. 5'7" tall.
2. Maximum budget of $17,000 tops incl. tax. and out-the-door .
3. Fuel economy much more important than performance.
4. Trunk space unimportant.
5. 2 or 4 door , makes no difference.
6. Nearly all highway driving .
7. Doesnt need to be sporty looking ; 'a point A. to point B.'
8. Automatic trans. a must.
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:06:24 -0800 (PST), " email@example.com"
I have an'09 Accent HB that I really like. They really got this car
right. A '10 will come in nicely under your price. In retrospect, I
would probably get an Elantra. It is only $2K or so more. The slightly
larger engine gives it better performance that the Accent, but mileage
is pretty close. The Accent has some wind noise at highway spped that
I suspect the Elantra doesn't have.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.