Who's good for Hyundai Parts on line?

Would prefer Canadian location but OK with US if they ship to Canada. Looking for brake parts & emission control filter etc. The dealer is about
2 1/2 hours away (if you catch the ferry!) Thanks, BCinBC

A lot of folks over at the Santa Fe forum on http://p211.ezboard.com/bhyundaisantafemessageboard
use this guy http://www.hyundaiaccessorymall.com /
Don't know about shipping, but highly regarded. Drop him a line. Is Kia any closer? I got a filter at a closer Kia dealer.
Try Hyundaipartsonline.com or rockauto.com

Try newhyundaiparts.com and also I have had real good service with after market parts from Auto Zone and etc if your auto is out of warranty.In some cases the after market parts were better than the OEM.