Whole car shakes when in drive at idle speed.

In a previous message I stated that the car vibrated but it is more little a shaking and it seem like the engine want to stall when I shift to drive or turn
on the AC compressor.
What is the engine rpm during this shaking?
replying to hyundaitech , Alfonso wrote:

The engine normally idles between 800 and 1000 when I put in in drive it falls to 6oo to 800. Just the AC also makes the engine run a little rough.
On Monday, August 19, 2013 6:18:01 PM UTC-4, Alfonso wrote:

The idle speed sounds about normal for an engine at operating temperature. In fact, 800 - 1000 in park/neutral sounds a little high.
So, I don't think this is an idle speed issue. That doesn't mean the engine isn't running poorly, just that the idle actuator is able to compensate if it is.
replying to hyundaitech , Alfonso wrote:

In fact, 800 - 1000 in park/neutral sounds a little high.

isn't running poorly, just that the idle actuator is able to compensate if it is.
What should I try to be able to solve this problem.....Could it be a faulty spark plug, a faulty fuel injector, a defective head gasket. Could it be the motor mounts. Local mechanic found no error codes on computer, but his device looks a little beat up. I've been using the car with an engine check light on for the last three years.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:17:59 PM UTC-4, Alfonso wrote:

lty

ittle

ast

The problem is that it could be any of those things. If you're unable to d etermine on your own-- I don't expect you can; most laypeople cannot-- the difference between the engine itself running rougher than normal and just e xcessive vibration transmission, then you'll want to take it to a mechanic who can do that. There are too many possibilities to take a guess.
I'd also be particularly interested in the check engine lamp. If it's on, there should be a code in either the engine or transmission control module. Depending on the situation, it may provide a clue as to your vibration pr oblem.
replying to hyundaitech , Alfonso wrote:

Three years ago I has the ECU checked and the code was something about the odometer, this worked fine, so I disregarded the engine check lite. I doubt that my problem is the transmission because with the transmission in park, the same shaking occurs when I switch on the AC, only to a lesser degree.
On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:17:59 PM UTC-4, Alfonso wrote:

If the lamp has been on for three years, there's little reason to expect that there isn't a new problem now. If the lamp is on, there are codes present. I have no idea why your mechanic couldn't retrieve them.