Will 195/60R15 tires fit on an '02 accent gl?

Hello all,
How well would 195/60R15 tires fit on an '02 accent gl? It is time to replace the 13-inch tires that are on the car and I happen to have a set of fifteens laying around.

John W. wrote:

else. Then according to tirerack a 195/50 15 would fit so the 195/60s should also.

Even if they fit, you're going to have to deal with calibrating the speedo. Larger wheels are going to result in speedometer error on the low side. A lot low.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow schreef op 25-3-2008 :

I found that easy to get used to, though my '95 Accent stands on 195/60 14-inch instead of 15-inch. They came off a '96 Lantra, so wheels which fit that car also fit the Accent.
--
eejee
elektropost*at*planet*dot*nl
John W. wrote:

On my son's 2000 Accent I used 15" steel wheels from a '96 Saturn SL1 with 195/50 tires. The tread life is incredible with these oversized tires. The sidewalls will wear out before the tread does.