Window Crank 2004 Accent

Does anyone know if it is possible to rotate the window crank for a 2004 Accent 180 deg in the fully closed position? The handle currently hits my knee when in the fully up position. I was planning on taking
off the handle and trying to rotate it, but I thought I would ask before going through the trouble.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Not a problem. The stub is splined, so you can choose any number of positions.