window lever removal problems

I am changing the sound system on my 2002 accent and I canít get my window lever off. Consequently, I canít take the door pannel off so no music for me yet!!! Is the window lever press fitted??? How can I get
it off?
Thread archive:
‚úĖ

Window cranks are held on by a spring clip. You can get a flat tool to remove the handle at most auto parts stores.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net