windshield wiper switch trouble ....'99 Elantra

Wipers won't activate in washer mode or intermittant mode. They work in slow and fast mode, but won't park automatically when I turn them off.
Suggestions on how to deal with this would be appreciated.
L.
This function is controlled by the electronic time and alarm control module (ETACM). Check all your fuses to make sure they're okay. If your washer runs, it's pretty much guaranteed to be an ETACM issue of some sort.
Thanks hyundaitech. The washers do spray.
L.
hyundaitech wrote:

hyundaitech wrote:

Hi hyundaitech,
fuses all check out.
ETACM..sounds expensive. Where is the module located and how would I go about checking it out or having it diagnosed?
Thanks
Len