Wiring diagram for 2007 Sonata radio

I'm looking for the circuit diagram of the wiring to the back of the radio on 2007 Sonata. (Not XM).
I went thru the hmaservice.com site but couldn't find anything.
Specifically I want to know the hot, ground, speakers, remote, mute, etc connections that plug into the rear of the factory radio.
I just pulled up the schematic on www.hmaservice.com, so it's definitely there. To get to the schematic, follow these links after you've logged in:
Service Information (Enter year and model of vehicle) ETM (elecetrical troubleshooting manual) Body Electrical System (left frame) Audio (near bottom of list for no apparent reason) AUDIO SYSTEM
At this point, you should be looking at the audio system schematics. If you're on the page but cannot see the schematic, you probably need to download Adobe SVG Viewer. A link is provided in the site requirements.
Thanks. A little hard to find.

No problem, Ned. I was once new to the site, too. I agree that navigation inside the site is a little tricky.

Yes, but to my knowledge, no other car maker offers such good information. Especially for free.