woosh sound while braking

while using my brakes I noticed a large woosh sound comming from my rear brakes. It happend twice last night, (after not having used my car for 4 days) and once this morning. Is this something I should be worried about,
as it happened and then did not happen again. My 2002 accent has 62k and has never had the brear brakes done (front twice). But I did just have my car inspected in April and the brakes passed... any ideas?
If this isn't a grinding noise, then you're probably just hearing the friction material rubbing the drum. If you're concerned, it's a good idea to check them.