words about Sonata V6

I'm not aware of any sources of unbiased data either. One of the few companies that publishes data is Amsoil, but I quite frankly don't trust them given their past (and I believe still present) marketing tactics. SWRI is probably the largest test center in the country, but they only provide data to the folks that paid for the test!

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Yes, I'll take a 45 MPH tail wind any day! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Word on the street is that the new Fram filter and the Hyundai filter are 1 and the same. -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

I don't think so.... They definitely come from different molds, and the media is somewhat different.

Pics...

Bob