Wow! How about that new Genesis!

Page 5 of 5
Well jp thanks for the answer but my question was just a little sarcastic question seeing as how the thread was getting a little off course of the
original question. I'm personally waiting for Hyundai to come out with a super car the size of a 59' Caddy that only gets 3 1/2 miles to the gallon. I of course cant afford the car let alone the gas for it but hell I dont want to be the only person in the world thats not in debt up to my eyeballs. I figured it out and my 34 room house will be paid for by the time my great great great great grandson is about 137 years old but HELL I cant take it with me and so far neither can he.
Hank

jp103 wrote:

    The above post is on-topic and coherent. It does not contain any political rants or personal invective.
    I demand the moderators blacklist this poster immediately as unsuitable for this group.
--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the
Plague Boy wrote:

jp103 wrote:

    Naw, don't care none bout no Hyundais. Don't even know where 't hell Hyundai is. Prob'ly bunch 'o turbo heads anyways. Fox News'l have maps iffen we haveta invade to liberate them and there o-i-l.
    Google fer my recipe for Spotted Owl stuffed with Snail Darters Smoked over Old Growth Redwood.
--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the
Red Bull generation." - CJW
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:54:31 -0500, jp103

I was right with you until the boxers... -
Bob
There ya go Hank!!!
I was wondering the same thing!!!
Although, this thread has had me in stitches while on a layover in Denver back to Vegas...
--
Steve

2008 Hyundai Sonata SE- His
Hey Steve whats up ? Hey just checked out yours craigslist advertizement just got one question, what the hell are desert-watercraft toys ??? you forget I live in the desert too and the only water we have comes ouuta the bubblers for the plants................ not hardly anywheres big enough for watercraft
Hank

HAHAHAHA!!
Changed to the lingo to reflect desert and water toys!!!
--
Steve

2008 Sonata SE- His

Now that is the most "Fair and balanced" statement I've read in this thread! Are you employed by FOX news? LOL. ;c)
Jack Cassidy
Wow, I was waiting for the mini-gun version. I love the sight of those tracers tearing things up. Throw in a couple of Bofors as optional equipment and I'll take it - if it gets 45 mpg.

Yeah, but you will be happy with the Sonata. Its V6 version is one of the smoothest powerplants I have ever heard in a car. Plenty of power and beautiful to drive.
This is a car company that really needs to be watched. They seem to be doing a lot of things right.

Rev.,
I agree....on my 3rd Hyundai!
When I have more time, I'll read the MANY threads to the original post.
Steve