www.hmaservice.com only for dealer techncians?

I am wanting to perform the 60k mi service on my wife's (used) 2003 Santa Fe GLS 2.7 L /automatic: Timing belt, air filter, tune up (spark plugs), etc, however I can't get onto what I thought was the recommended site for service info. It should be easier than the similar work I had to do on her now departed Honda Odyssey. If I can't get to that site, is there another one, or a recommended manual for this car that is reasonably priced?

I want to be sure I get all the right seals/parts/etc at one time, and know the torque settings, etc.

TIA.

Reply to
KWW

You need to open a free account, get a username and password and you are in.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski