xg300 remote programming

Hi, I bought a keyless entry remote for my old xg300, but I don't know how to program it. Would anyone please let me know how to program it? Thanks in advance!!

Jun

Reply to
Jun

To my knowledge, it's programmable with the scan tool (or other dealer code-saving tool) only. But search around the internet. It hasn't been that long since I was alerted to a procedure I didn't know about for 2001 to 2003 or so Elantras.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech