XG300L Seat memory

I had problems with one side of my mirror control. I bought a replacement control panel off e-bay and installed it. The mirror controll worked again. Later I discovered the seat memory was not working. The control panel for the windows/mirrors looked a bit complicated for what it did.

My question is: is the seat memory function part of the window/mirror control panel, i.e., do I need to get another one? Thanks.

Reply to
J. Fred Riley

There is module under the driver's seat which controls the seat memory, but it communicates through the driver's door switch (which is itself a comput er) to the switches on the door. The switch you installed may have been in correct or defective, or you may have another problem.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Hmmm. The control panel looks a bit complicated to change out the mirror switch by itself. (Then again, maybe it's a relay, not the switch--but I doubt that.) But my wife is raising hell about the lack of seat memory; she's gotten used to it. It may be more important than the mirror control; obviously is.

Reply to
J. Fred Riley

but it communicates through the driver's door switch (which is itself a com puter) to the switches on the door. The switch you installed may have been incorrect or defective, or you may have another problem.

You cannot replace just the mirror switch. It's part of the driver's door master switch assembly (computer).

Reply to
hyundaitech