XG300L Seat memory

I had problems with one side of my mirror control. I bought a replacement control panel off e-bay and installed it. The mirror controll worked again. Later I discovered the seat memory was not
working. The control panel for the windows/mirrors looked a bit complicated for what it did.
My question is: is the seat memory function part of the window/mirror control panel, i.e., do I need to get another one? Thanks.
On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:06:07 AM UTC-4, J. Fred Riley wrote:

There is module under the driver's seat which controls the seat memory, but it communicates through the driver's door switch (which is itself a comput er) to the switches on the door. The switch you installed may have been in correct or defective, or you may have another problem.
On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:39:49 -0700 (PDT), hyundaitech

Hmmm. The control panel looks a bit complicated to change out the mirror switch by itself. (Then again, maybe it's a relay, not the switch--but I doubt that.) But my wife is raising hell about the lack of seat memory; she's gotten used to it. It may be more important than the mirror control; obviously is.
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 12:21:49 AM UTC-4, J. Fred Riley wrote:

puter) to the switches on the door. The switch you installed may have been incorrect or defective, or you may have another problem.

You cannot replace just the mirror switch. It's part of the driver's door master switch assembly (computer).