XG350 again

When I back out of garage on cool mornings, Phoenix AZ weather, and shift to drive there is a very noticeable delay in getting to drive with RPM nearing

5K. I told dealer about this when I brought car in for the previously noted check light condition. He said check light was due to purge valve but could shed no light on the drive delay after backing out. He did say that he programmed the car again. Has anyone had a similar problem about drive delay. please? Car has 4.5K miles Thank you, Seamus J.Wilson
Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

I'm not familiar with your model and have no idea why it is doing this, but why on earth are you getting anywhere near 5,000 RPM? If the vehicle isn't moving by 2,000 then something is obviously wrong and revving to 5 grand is just plain abusive.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to
B Crawford

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

As another poster alluded, it's possible it's normal. There's a TSB regarding diagnosing this type of condition and determining whether it's normal. I don't recall whether it applies to your model year, however.

Reply to
hyundaitech