XG350 lettering

I just bought a used 2002 XG350 with 38000 miles on it . Runs great but the car is missing the chrome letter X on the trunk. The dealer stated he can
only sell me a package of all the letter for around 25 bills. Does anyone know how I can purchase just the X ?
have u tried a scrap yard?

the
dont be cheap, just buy the whole emblem, if they sold just the X it would probably cost $15 anyways.
If its stick-on your not going to want to get one off a junkyard car anyways.
Could just remove the rest of the lettering and emblems too.