XG350 readio replacement

Has anyone replaced the double din radion on their 2001- 2005 XG350? I am curious what you installed, how difficult it was. I have thought about installing a nice DVD/CD touchscreen with GPS. Thoughts?

Thats a great Idea Kr, I have a 2005 XG350L and although I think the Infinity system is OK I want something a little bigger and a little better...So I would like to hear too.....
']['unez