XG350 STARTING PROBLEMS

my 2002 XG350 has been in the shop for so many times for one problem. it will at any random day or time, not start. and it doesnt turn and the electric doesnt work. it just stops. i've brought it so many
times and hyundai says there's nothing wrong. someone told me it was a gasket that overflowed with gas and needs time to drain before it will restart again. however, it could either start in 20 minutes or 3 days... DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? I'm currently sitting here at work waiting for it, frustrated that it's happening again.
If the car wont crank and you have an electrical issue, then a gasket or overflowing gasoline are not the cause.
Does your clock reset when the problem occurs? If so, then youve lost battery voltage. Could be an issue with the battery, the terminal connections, or any of a host of other problems.
The difficulty for the service facility is that theyll probably need the problem to be occurring in order for the diagnostic tests to be meaningful.
"corporateRockstar24" wrote: > my 2002 XG350 has been in the shop for so many times for one > problem. > it will at any random day or time, not start. and it doesnt > turn and > the electric doesnt work. it just stops. i've brought it so > many > times and hyundai says there's nothing wrong. someone told me > it was > a gasket that overflowed with gas and needs time to drain > before it > will restart again. however, it could either start in 20 > minutes or 3 > days... DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? I'm currently sitting > here at > work waiting for it, frustrated that it's happening again.