02 Axiom wheels.

I have an 02 Axiom. I found some wheels from an 03 Axiom on Ebay,(The 03 wheels have a flat center cap, while the 02 wheels have a center cap that sticks out) but when I tried to put the newer wheels on my
vehicle they wouldn't fit. The wheels do fit the on the rear, but not the front. Does anyone know what the difference is between the front hubs of an 02 Axiom, and the later models? Thanks in advance.