Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

trooper won't hold idle
93 isuzu trooper dohc, with 78k miles, which starts immediately but stalls immediately. about one year ago, it would run erratically and once a new fuel pressure regulator and idle air control sensor...
6
6

need a head gasket
I have blown a head gasket on my 99 Isuzu Rodeo 2.2 liter. Although it still runs it overheats badly and I know because of the white smoke out of the tail pipe, I need to pull the head. Where I live,...
4
4

Trooper won't hold an idle
2001 Trooper 4x4 3.5 160K miles. I've replaced the plugs, egr valve, pcv valve, gas filter. I don't have the knowledge to adjust or replace fuel injectors but that was going to be my next move I...
3
3

fuel mileage
what would be the overall fuel mileage for a 99 rodeo 3.2 4x4 with 56k on it? jwn
1
1

Installing an egr valve....
...on my 2001 Trooper looks easy enough. I see it on the rear of the block right there on top. I received the replacement today but no gasket was included. Is one required? And is it really as simple...
6
6

trans problem
I have a 1991 rodeo my check trans light came on,my fluid is fine but when you go to take off from a corner it is like it is still in drive.Once you hit the gas harder it slames into lo and the takes...

98 Amigo wheels needed
Hi, I have a 98 amigo 4wd that came with oversized tires and aftermarket rims.What wheels will fit this vehicle?Will older amigo wheels or truck wheels or rodeo wheels fit correctly?Theres alot of...
3
3

1996 Isuzu Rodeo with 6cyl No speedometer
Hello, I have a problem where my speedometer quit working and then the check engine light came on. I took it to a place to have the engine scoped and they told me it was an error code 24 but thats all...
1
1

P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input
I was reading the posts you guys put and it was as if someone else was describing my vehicle. I started with a check engine ligth when the gauge approached empty. Then came the blinking fuel light...
1
1

96 Rodeo Gas Tank.... Where?????
Where can I find one? Is there anything else that will fit? Doing a google search on the net returns nothing but someone else wanting/needing one. Help!!??
1
1

So I'm getting a new transmission...
My 2001 Trooper has 160K miles on it. It burns oil about a quart a week too. The trans finally bit it yesterday. I considered trading it in but I have a note on it and the $2000 new trans is actually...
3
3

i290
Anyone got experience with ISUZU i290 puckup? My Rodeo got totaled on Friday and I am shopping for a pickup. Isuzu's line gets smaller and smaller. Are they even going to be around in two years?...
1
1

Looking to replace Valve Covers in 1993 Izuzu Rodeo
I have oil leaking into my spark plug tubes and sounds like I need to replace the valve covers. Has anyone done this themselves and is there and documentation on how to DIY? Joe

84 Diesel Pup Problems--Please help
Hi, After a long, cold winter, my Isuzu Diesel pickup starts and idles just fine, but after it warms up and I try to take it for a spin, it bogs down. It won't go over about 10mph and stalls after...

Costs To repair Speedometer and Odometer for 1992 Isuzu Rodeo
Hello :-) Anybody out there have estimates on costs to repair the speedometer and odometer for '92 Isuzu Rodeo??? I would appreciate any 411 from fellow Isuzu owners who had these problems. Thanks
1
1